W.E.B. (Women Executives in Business): the premier business networking organization for women entrepreneurs, women instrumental in running a business, business owners, or those aspiring to these positions. Our purpose is to help women sustain and grow their business. As a nonprofit, W.E.B. provides an opportunity for entrepreneurial women who enjoy getting together to share their stories and to encourage and support one another. Business and leadership scholarships are offered annually to members to advance their business and professional goals.
Why join W.E.B.?
- Advancement of your goals
- Business development
- Networking opportunity/referral network
- Promotion/advancement of members’ business through the website/social media
- Education: personal and professional
- Support and encouragement from like-minded women
- Professional growth opportunities
- Access to WEB’s membership directory
- Business & leadership scholarships
- Connection and camaraderie – both live and virtual!
Who should join W.E.B.? Women who are…
- Business owners
- Those aspiring
- Those retired
“We’re connected as women. It’s like a spiderweb. If one part of that web vibrates, if there’s trouble, we all know it, but most of the time we’re just too scared, or selfish, or insecure to help. But if we don’t help each other, who will?”
-Sarah Addison Allen
“Each of us is a uniques strand in the intricate web of life and here to make a difference.”